Pages

Friday, July 19, 2013

{Classroom Finds in Hawaii}

I just got back from Hawaii, that being the reason I haven't posted in awhile {sorry!!}. I bought a couple of things for my classroom that I wanted to share! My classroom theme is Beach/Ocean so Hawaii was the perfect place for finding things!! 


Here is the view from my hotel as I was attempting to get a nice tan :) 


I LOVE palm trees for some reason, I think I took about 50 pictures of them. This inspired me to somehow incorporate a big palm tree in my classroom. 


I went to a Maui Art Fair and a lady was selling these AWESOME jelly fish displays. I thought the kids would love this, it changes colors and looks so real. 


I use clip magnets on my whiteboard 24/7. I found these BLING clip magnets and just had to buy them!


No comments:

Post a Comment